6.18.2006

Progress

I was hoping to move the cabinets into my craft room tonight, but we are still a day away from completion. Dick painted the final wall this morning and I started cleaning up the cement dust this afternoon. Hopefully tomorrow will see me moved in (but not organized - it's going to take more than one day to accomplish that.)

Here's the new wall -
and the new oak window ledge. Dick is planning to design and install a stained glass window in the opening. It will be backlit and visible from the family room, but not from my craft room. (I want to keep the storage space along that wall.)

Snickers played Guard Kitty - or maybe it was Supervisor Kitty;
she was fascinated by all the goings-on today. Normally she would be hiding out from all the noise. Maybe she won't be Chicken Kitty much longer.

Yarn Tails Tags:, ,

0 comments: