3.01.2024

February Wrap-Up

At the start of the month, I set a goal to do one new project, one old and one to donate. (Here)

I squeaked the “old” project in today, a day late (yesterday was another weather migraine day…) but I’m counting it anyway. 

I lost most of the star points when I squared these up - 12-years ago quilting me wasn’t very good about consistent 1/4” seams -  but I love it and am happy to have it (mostly) done. This will go to my longarmer pal next time I take her a big quilt. 

The “new” goal turned into two separate half-rectangle triangle (HRT) quilts - Spike Strip ⬆️ and Ziggy ⬇️. 

Spike Strip is getting donated to my Guild’s community projects (“donation” goal fulfilled!) but I can’t decide if I want to keep Ziggy or not… 70-30 I’ll donate it, 

along with January’s Blue Starburst and

Deep Sea Squares. So, what’s up for March? Stay tuned…



0 comments: