2.03.2024

Spike Strip Quilt

 It took me longer to figure this out than it probably should have,

46x46”

but once I got it, half-rectangle triangles are fast and fun to make. 

It helps to have a good ruler - I love this BlocLoc set I got for my birthday. 

The fabric - 40+ different 10-ish x 11” pieces from Anna Maria Horner collections - is something I bought several years ago from a destash on Instagram and have been saving for a project that could handle big bold prints and colors. Spike Strip for the win! (Pattern is Meringue from Fat Quarter Shop.)

And since I still have more than half the fabric left, and I’ve only made one type of rectangle-triangles (there are right-leaning ones and left-leaning ones…) I think I’ll try that ⬆️ next. There’s no pattern, just a picture, but I think I have it figured out. Famous last words…


0 comments: