3.03.2024

March Plan

 So, what’s up for March?

Something old: I’m hedging my bets on this one. I’ve wanted to make a shibori Jewel Box quilt for years and have been collecting fabrics since … 2018? Earlier? But I have a couple of other projects I need to do this month, so I’m not sure I can finish it in time. So…

2019 Quilt Run purchase

found the leftovers from the baby quilt I made last year for one of my nieces (here). There’s a lot of Tula Pink lady bug and True Colors squares already cut, enough to make at least one cute baby quilt. If I finish Jewel Box, this will be my ‘something to donate’. If I don’t, it’s my ‘something old’. Either way, fabric is moving out of my stash - it’s win-win!

Something new: planning to make the Alaska bear quilt kit I bought on our cruise for my BIL. I’ve been looking for an excuse to dig into this one. Bear panel and bear paw blocks?? Too fun. 

Something to donate: Either a second quilt from the leftover Tula squares or another child quilt from the many, many (many!) kid fabrics I have stashed. 


0 comments: