4.27.2022

Shimmer and Shine

The idea when I signed on for this FPP project - 


one of my four(!) current quilt/sew-alongs


was to learn the pattern, 


make one block and maybe turn it into a pillow or mini quilt. 

But the kit fabric was so pretty . . . and the pattern was so fun . . . 


and there was so much fabric leftover after just one . . .


that I *might* have made three more tonight.


My new plan is to make a wall-hanging with four rainbow blocks,


each with a different fabric value placement (lights, mediums and darks) so I can see what I like best. 


A half block = 4 quadrants, each with 3 fabrics (light, medium,dark) and a background fabric.

 Helpful

Next week we’re scheduled to do the cool colors, then sew everything together the following week. 

Still helping

Any bets on whether I can wait that long??

0 comments: