4.09.2022

Around The Lake SAL

It’s on! These are the 12 fat quarters I’m planning to use for the smaller size quilt 


but there’s plenty in reserve (on the left) if I decide to go big. 


Cutting was a lot easier than I expected - good instructions and quality templates make a big difference. I wonder if there are different grades of template plastic? These were much easier to use than the last set I bought, which my rotary cutter nicked badly on the first pass. Good thing hubby owns a lot of super-fine sandpaper. 


I’ll cut the remaining colors when we get back from Mammoth. I’m taking part of the flying geese blocks with me on vacation - hubby will be thrilled 😜 - so I can mark them and get a head start on next week’s assignment. Really looking forward to seeing this come together. 

1 comments:

Vickie Graham said...

Wow this looks interesting! Love the fabrics