4.13.2016

Haircut Surprise

Marie and I have been trying for a month or more, off and on, to talk Leanne into getting her haircut.

The conversation usually goes . . . Me: "Hey Leanne, how'd you like to get a sparkly haircut today?" Leanne: "No!" (On more mellow days, it's "no, thank you.")

So you can imagine my surprise when I asked again today, just for the heck of it, and she said "yes".

A fast phone call - before she changed her mind - and 15 minutes later Leanne was perched in a barber chair,

happily watching Charlie Brown and Snoopy, while her hair was cut "to my shoulders, please."

 

And the final verdict?

Happiness on all fronts. Leanne loves her new 'do with the sparkles and rainbow colors. I love fewer tears during brushing sessions.

Isn't my Pumpkin Princess the cutest??


 

0 comments: