10.24.2018

Haloweeeeeen!

Halloween is one of my very favorite holidays, second only to Christmas, and we decorate for it almost as much as we do for Santa’s big day.




This year I made a quilted wall-hanging to add to our collection, inspired by one I saw in an online quilting group. 



The skull is from VampqueensVault on Etsy shop (she has gorgeous stuff!) and all the fabric is from my stash. I do love buying stockpiling Halloween fabric.



I couldn’t make up my mind when it came time to buy the skull patch soooooo . . . I bought two. This one is from Plum9Studio and it’s going to hang out (ha!) at Shelly and Gary’s house.



I’m keeping the top quilt for myself. I think. Mary loves Halloween as much more than I do so maybe it should go to her? But then I’d have to go shopping for another skull. Decisions, decisions. . . 

0 comments: