8.20.2022

New Plan

Back in May, when Reyna and I decided to do a paper-pieced block-of-the-month, I figured I’d wing it each month, making whatever interested me at the time. 

Turns out that’s (a lot) more stressful, and much less productive, then I thought. I’m spending more time trying to decide what to make than I am making it. 


Sew, the plan now is to make a flower garden,


using this fat quarter as inspiration for the colors.


My August block - Coneflower with Butterfly by Amy Friend at During Quiet Time - 


fits well with July’s sunflower.

 Jac’s color pile 

And every garden needs some critters, 


so Jac helped me pick colors (“rainbow! not yellow! more pink! not That pink!” 😳) 


for a cute little snail, one of her current favorite creatures,


to replace the meh! block from June. 


Jac says I have to add a sun (every garden needs one) and I’m planning to include an inchworm and tools and . . . who knows what else.  Sure is nice to have a (partial) plan. 

1 comments:

Vickie Graham said...

Jac has great taste...that snail is adorable!