6.30.2020

Planning

Charming Lucy came back from the long-arm quilter late last week,


 
so I searched the stash for the perfect binding fabric (hooray for “advance quarantine planning”!)

 My favorite Binding Baby

and got that cut, sewn, ironed and rolled, ready to attach this holiday weekend. That will finish up my second pair of Quarantine Rule quilts.


Next up is Addy’s jellyfish quilt, using the “Oh, Henry” pattern,


for the ‘something new’ part of the third quarantine pair.


The ‘something old’ UFO is the fish quilt I’ve been planning since we took Leanne and Jaclyn to the Monterey Aquarium in April 2019. 


I’ve had the bowls cut for over a year but other projects kept jumping in front. This week, I auditioned background fabrics - although in my heart I knew the orange would win - and this one is ready to go.


The top contender to wreck all this planning? I really, really (really really!) want to make another barn quilt (or three). They are so addictive! 

0 comments: