6.15.2020

Happy Flag Day

Barn quilt #2 is finished except for the varnish/sealer.



I drew the pattern based on a picture I saw on the interwebs. 

 Taping off the star took a loooooong time

This one is smaller - only 12x12” - and will probably hang on the wall of my craft room rather than the fence.


And it will hang from the blue corner, diamond-shaped, so the star will be straight. Should have thought of that when I took the picture . . .

 I ‘liberated’ the little girls’ cake/craft turntable for my own purposes. Think they will miss it??

But look what I did get a picture of - 

This guy was puffing himself up and doing push-ups to get my attention while his lady friend made her getaway. I knew we had lizards in the front yard but this is the first time I’ve seen them in the back.


They must like it here; this guy was fat, sassy and fearless. 


0 comments: