6.11.2020

Barn Quilt

Remember the Dear Target craft paint? Four tiny bottles in four separate boxes?



This is why I needed paint. 


And why I’ve ordered 30-ish more colors.


I’ve known about barn quilts for years but they never really blipped on my radar.

 She’s still alive only because the paint was almost dry.

Then an IRL friend posted on FB about an online class* her friend was teaching 


and I thought that sounded fun, so I signed up.


I *do not* need another craft/hobby. At all. 


But these things are addictive and fun and I can’t stop my brain from planning more. And they are going to look great on the new fence outside my craft room. 



* The video class lessons are available online until the end of June, and she’ll probably teach other sessions too. If you’re interested (can I enable you??) let me know and I’ll forward her contact info. 






0 comments: