6.16.2020

Pottery #3

I got it! I finally got it!!


 It’s not pretty but it’s all mine!

At the start of tonight’s class, the instructor re-demonstrated bowl making 


and it finally(!) clicked.

 The 3rd bowl before it went oopsie

I finished two bowls successfully but got a little carried away with the third and had to have the instructor rescue me. Er, I mean she ‘explained alternate methods of finishing a now much smaller object.’ But it’s still a fire-able bowl!


Next week is our final class where we glaze and fire all our projects. Can’t wait!


P.S. We did a bit of practicing before class on our home wheel

We’re not planning to get a kiln (yet; might change our minds if hubby keeps improving like he has been in class).


Now that I finally(!) get it, maybe I’ll stop blowing things up and actually enjoy this. 



0 comments: