10.31.2019

Halloween 2019

This was Donovan’s first trick or treating and he *loved* it.


 My favorite NASCAR driver

It took him only a couple of houses 


to figure out that all he had to do was knock and look cute 


for people to give him goodies. He was so excited!

 My little firefighter

Jac was last out - she was slow finishing her dinner - and first back home. She wanted to help me give out candy, so we were both happy. 


Leanne’s official costume was a unicorn 


and she looked super cute heading out with Pop and Donovan. 


I also liked her Leanne Van Gogh look from earlier in the day. 


Addy and her bestie were a devil and a giraffe. 


Notice who’s missing? Leia’s away at science camp with her school and didn’t get to go trick or treating. She made me promise to save her some lots of the good candy . . . 



0 comments: