10.06.2019

Sew Crazy

After being without my sewing room for the better part of 3 weeks, I was desperate ready to get back to making things.



So Thursday night, Jac and I took advantage of the pretty new floors 


to do a bit of sewing and coloring. This is the first time Jac has used my tall chair, or been allowed to share my cutting table, and she thought she was hot stuff. 


She’s definitely cute stuff.


I spotted this bag pattern on Instagram - Pop Open Pouch by aneela hoey - and loved how it sat wide open like a tray when in use but then closed up to a cute little zippered pouch for travel. So I made one for our upcoming trip.


But one is never enough, right? And these are addictive to sew, soooo I made a few more. 


The black/white one is for hubby, to use on the cruise as a nightstand hold-all. Two will become gifts, after I decided which one I’m keeping for myself. If I can decide . . . 

0 comments: