11.06.2019

Gifted And Gone

I purchased this Grinch panel in August, 



planning ahead(!) for a November birthday present. 


But did I start sewing it in August? Of course not. 


I needed it today so I started it Sunday . . . plenty of time, right? 

 Backing, purchased Saturday 

It is if you hand-stitch the binding and sleeve in one 6-hour marathon. Ouch!



The second gift for the birthday girl, 


finished last week (yay me!), 


was this Pop Open Pouch - my current very favorite bag pattern - 


in a blue mermaid batik. 


I love how the purple zip brings out the secondary colors. I’ve made 5 of these to date and plan at least a few more. Such a fun design.

 Also celebrating 31 years of craziness friendship 

And the birthday girl liked it, so that makes it perfect. 

 

0 comments: