4.30.2019

Tula Pink Workshops

Saturday’s workshop was machine piecing Tula’s Shoreline quilt.



It was a fun project 


and the venue, Bell Arts Factory in Ventura, was wonderful 


with lots of natural light 


and plenty of room for 25 quilters and all their supplies. 


I was not happy with my project - Too much color! Too many patterns! Throw it in the trash! Arrghhhhhh!!


until Tula put it in a kinda rainbow order that made sense.


Two panels are done, with four to go, and I’m lovin’ this more all the time. 


Saturday was fun but Sunday’s workshop was amazing!! 

 One of Tula’s quilts

English paper-piecing is Tula’s self-admitted passion; she works on EPP projects every day for relaxation.  


I’m still amazed at how much I learned and how many techniques I put into practice during the 6-hour day. 

 Hidden creatures in Tula’s Zuma fabric

Going into the workshop, I wasn’t planning to finish this except as a tiny sample. But now I can’t stop.


Sooo, maybe a wallhanging? We’ll see what happens when I run out of fabric . . .


1 comments:

Vickie said...

Oooooh, these are AMAZING!!