4.27.2019

Tula Quilt Parade

Tonight’s talk and quilt parade did not disappoint. Tula is hilarious and amazingly talented. 



In 15-ish years in the fabric business, she has created over 26 fabric lines, all of them starting with incredibly intricate hand-drawn art. 

 My favorite quilt of the night. 

She also sews/pieces her own quilt samples for each fabric line. I love that she’s a quilter and understands what quilters are looking for/need.


Tula said she works on English paper-piecing every night, as a form of meditation and to get her brain to turn off so she can sleep. Love that. 

 “The United States of Tula Pink”

After tonight, I’m even more excited for this weekend‘s workshops!

A few of Tula’s EPP quilts:








 This is Sunday’s workshop - Tula Nova

Regular piecing:
 I love this but don’t know if I’d have the patience to make all those sunbursts







 Saturday’s workshop - Shoreline

0 comments: