6.03.2018

Run Done

We made it to the last two stops on the shop hop/quilt run on Saturday, so I am officially done.


 Moda fat quarters from Painting Daisies in SLO.

I bought a 5x24” quilting ruler at Roxanne’s but didn’t get any more fabric. Superbuzzy and Roxanne’s are “local” so I can stop by anytime - after my wallet recovers.



Jac helped me organize my purchases. 



The ombré metallic glitter fabric (above) - that I’ve coveted since seeing it in Moda’s booth at QuiltCon - and two 4-yard pieces of backing fabric ($20 each!!) are the only things I don’t have immediate plans for. bought too much have lots of options now for my works-in-progress.



Background fabrics #1 for my metallic EPP* flowers. Planning to make either 



Kingfisher 



or Enduring Legacy.



Background fabrics #2 for the same project. Not sure of placement yet but choice is a good thing, right??



Pretty metallics for hexie flowers. 



Additional 30’s-style fabric for yet more hexies for this project- 

 Not my project/picture but this is what I’m aiming for.

Depending on what size I make, I need between 4800 and 9 THOUSAND 1”, hand-sewn hexies. I kinda wish I hadn’t done the math . . . 



This was my favorite find of the day. It’s called “Palm Desert” and I know exactly where they got their inspiration. So graphic and pretty and memory-inducing. Had to have it!

0 comments: