8.21.2006

Flower Quiz

Sorry, no crochet or spinning got done today (although I may have a little time for spinning after I finish the crime stats.) So no pictures of finished objects. Maybe tomorrow, but more likely on Wednesday after Vickie and I work on our projects while Dick visits with his parents.

But today we did order the wallpaper for our bedroom and bought the paint for the closet, sitting room & bedroom. Gee, guess what I get to do tomorrow? Did you guess . . . . . painting?? Dick did the prep work today; tomorrow he'll do the cutting in and I'll do the rolling. He's planning to build the closet cabinets while we wait for the wallpaper to be delivered in about 15 days. Hopefully, I'll have pictures of the progress soon.

I'll leave you with a fun quiz. If you take it, be sure to leave a comment with the kind of flower you are.


I am a
Snapdragon


What Flower
Are You?




Snapdragon:
"Mischief is your middle name, but your first is friend. You are quite the prankster that loves to make other people laugh."

(I was hoping I'd be an Orchid until I read this description:
Demand is a word that was invented for you. You are an artist and you need to be treated like the queen you know you are. You come first and so you should because you have some fantastic talents.)

Don't forget to check out Addy's blog.

Yarn Tails Tags:

6 comments:

Elisa said...

I read the quiz to Gary; he's a "Violet" - "You have a shy personality. You tend to hesitate before trying new things or meeting new people. But once people get to know you, you open up and show the world what you are really all about."

I'd say that's pretty accurate.

Anonymous said...

You're not going to believe this (or, you probably will)....I'm a Snapdragon too. We're so much alike. :)

Sharon said...

Hmmmmm - I'm a snapdragon too & now I'm beginning to think everyone is a snapdragon....except Gary - of course.

This was cute. I'm adding it to my template. It will be interesting to see what type flowers friends are. :D

Anonymous said...

Snapdragon. It's a conspiracy.

We're all snapdragons.

Anonymous said...

I was echinacea. I'm not sure how fitting that is though...

"You are a health conscious person, both your health and the health of others. You know all about the health benefits and dangers of the world around you."

Anonymous said...

I AM ECHINACEA TOO.
RACH