Penultimate Construction?
The lead construction guy told us this morning that they should be completely finished tomorrow (Tuesday). Coco and I had the same reaction - say, what??
I think I knew (and had forgotten) that the rest of the work - sprinklers, grass, plants, etc - is done by a different contractor… who is coming tomorrow to give us a plan and a bid.
The original guys got a lot done today -
built a river ⬆️
and a platform for Owl Bob
(yep, he’s a literary eagle…),
using up most of the remaining pavers and about half the big rocks.
Another reason we really like this crew: This morning hubby mentioned he was going to move Owl Bob’s bench back where it was before the demo,
so the guys cut and fitted more of the slate into a semicircle the perfect size to hold the bench. It looks awesome!
Won’t miss this last trash pile!










0 comments:
Post a Comment