8.19.2026

Baby Gates

Thought we were done with baby gates, but Coco ran behind me last night to start a hissy fight with Ginger. No physical contact before I broke it up - I even remembered not to put my hands near the sharp end of either cat while I was doing it. 

Coco is now locked out of upstairs and Ginger has her own domain, if she ever comes out of the bedroom (working on it…)  

The old front walkways are gone as of this morning and the new paths are graded and … mudded? Or whatever they do before the new pavers go down. The old slate is in piles to be reused for walls. 

Back is done except for the gravel which hasn’t been delivered yet. 

See all those dark blocks by the gate? Each one was individually cut so it fit precisely where they wanted. These guys are good - it’s been amazing to watch everything come together. Now we wait for the next big delivery…


0 comments: