August Garden of Stars
Gotta say, when you precut fabric the sewing goes fast! Sat down with my labeled piles and color coded patterns and knocked this out in a couple of hours.
Very happy with the colors and glad I switched from the black and copper to this black dot background.
Notes for next time: label all the cut fabric piles! Cats and breezes happen.
Don’t backstitch - start/end a couple of stitches over the line.
In other news… remember the cat gate that was supposed to keep Coco from annoying Ginger?
Ginger’s first time sitting on my lap. 😍
Little stinker reached waaaay up above her head, pulled herself up with her front paws and through the bars to gain access.
We had to add another layer on top to hopefully keep her out.
Now she just sits outside the gate and yowls. Silly girl has opinions.






2 comments:
Absolutely LOVE your block...the fabrics are perfect. I have joined that Facebook group but I am blessed if I can find the pattern. Some of my other groups are messed up on Facebook so I suspect it's a Facebook error. Got to love tech🤪
Finally found Carol's files!!! First time Facebook has shown that option
Post a Comment