1.22.2023

The Plan, Version 2023

I’ve been working on this post for over a week, but every time I get ready to ‘send’ I find another kit. Or two. sigh. I’ll amend this as needed but today’s posting day!

Since last year’s Quilt Plan worked pretty well at keeping me (kinda) on track, i thought I’d try it again. I liked having something I could refer back to and update as I finished projects. 

First up, 2022 carryover projects I still want to do:
  • 2020 Temperature Quilt (January-July is done)
  • Tula Daybreak quilt
  • Dreamy Dan
  • Purple Koi quilt (Done 2/2023)
This year’s emphasis is going to be on the kits and fabric bundles I’ve accumulated. I won’t get through all of these(!!) but listing them keeps me focused. 


Alison Glass Pineapple Bullseye foundation paper-pieced kit, this year’s birthday present from hubby. Gorgeous and intimidating.


Amish With A Twist, a Christmas present from Matt and Mary. Beautiful, perfect colors and also intimidating.


Showering Stars tablerunner, perfect July 4 decoration. . .


One Yard Apron, love that fabric!


Dresden Rainbow wallhanging.


Retro Ornaments from Lo & Behold Stitchery; love the non-traditional colors.


Pre-cut Summer Stellar wallhanging kit, just sew and go.


Spectrum Mini, with the gorgeous Deco Glo fabric collection.


Sewing machine cover kit.


A Flamboyance! A cute and silly flamingo pincushion.


Celebrating The Season laser cut applique kit.


Found hidden on a shelf behind unrelated fabric, Reginald “Reggie” Raccoon - another laser cut kit (they had a sale, I went a bit nuts. . . )


and Mindful Mandala kit, also an impulse sale purchase. Hoping one of the grandgirls will like this. (Done 12/2023. Backing for Cheyenne’s Moon quilt.)


1 comments:

Vickie L. Graham said...

Oh these are gorgeous!!