1.24.2023

The Plan 2023, Part 2

Part 1 of this year’s quilting plan was kits; Part 2 is using up some of the fabric bundles I’ve accumulated. 


The quilt with the Tula Pink Daydreamer (purchased 2021) and True Colors (2022) layer cakes is current at the longarmer but I’m not calling it ‘done’ til the binding is on. (Done 2/2023)


I bought the echinacea/coneflower fat quarters in early 2021 - so gorgeous! - and that quilt is headed to the longarmer this week. Whoo!  (Done 2/2023)


The Firefly bundle from Ruby Star Society was a Christmas gift from Matt and Mary. Can’t wait to use it!


Thinking about using this pattern 


with the Alison Glass Sun Prints 2021 bundle I bought in January. 


I’ve started two projects with these gorgeous Carolina Lillies but nothing has clicked.


Maybe I’ll find the perfect pattern this year??


Love Tula’s Tiny Coordinates Dots and Stripes so much. Maybe I’ll just add them to everything . . .


Alison Glass Sun Print Luminance Lights (bought 1/2022) to go with the Sun Prints above. 


Orbit fat quarter bundle, on sale for little more than shipping. Loved them so much I ordered a second batch. Sparkly!


Ombre Confetti Metallics, two separate purchases. I buy these whenever I see them in a bundle. Sooooooo pretty.


0 comments: