7.06.2019

No Regrets. I Hope.

Before the avocado incident, I had big plans for this long weekend. Quilting and sewing and finishing so many things! I took it easy yesterday (my finger gave me no choice) but I was determined to get back on track today.



I got pretty good at flipping everyone off holding the bandaged middle digit up and out of the way while I: finished 5 pillowcases - most are gifts so no photos yet; layered and pinned a wallhanging so it’s ready for quilting (the blue thing above);


and started this quilt for an August birthday present. It’s from Missouri Star tutorial called “All Stars”. The stars - using this batik roll I bought at the SLO quilt show - will be more prominent once I sew the blocks together.


Not bad for one day’s work. I’m hoping to finish the blocks tomorrow, sew them together on Monday and have it ready for the long-armer by Saturday. I go Thursday to have my stitches removed and I’m really hoping all this activity doesn’t impact the healing process. No not much pain = no problem, right? I’d cross my fingers but . . .

0 comments: