11.20.2012

Can You Hear Me Now?

I'm experimenting with a new blogging app while we're visiting Colorado. Trying to blog directly into Blogger was a royal PITA on our last trip, so I'm giving Blogsy a spin at oldest daughter's recommendation. Cross your fingers that this works for me . . . .

Sunday was a travel day. Fortunately, we didn't have the b*mb scares that seemed to follow us on the last trip. Addy met us at the airport and insisted on trying on her new dress immediately.

She also loved her sock monkey, tentatively named Filbert until Addy decided it was a girl, whereupon we renamed her Filbertina.
The little pink butt was a big hit with Addy, just like it was with Leia's Minky.


Addy also loved the nightgown I made her - and best of all, it actually fit her.


This was my first effort at following a pattern. I'm pleased with how it turned out, but it was a long 8-hour slog getting here.

 

0 comments: