4.07.2014

UFO No More

My April project for Twelve in 2014 is done and it's only the 6th!
Which makes me proud . . . until I remember this was Mary's birthday present for last year . . . . .
 
It's at the long-arm quilters house - aka My Pal Debbie - which was my goal for the month and how I'm claiming this as "done". When it comes back, I'll still need to attach the binding but that's easy and fun. I may not have this done in time for Mary's birthday this year (4/18), but it'll be close. 
 

Fabric is a jelly roll I bought from Missouri Star Quilt - Rebecca by Mary Koval for Windham Fabrics. I also bought a charm pack, thinking I'd make matching pillows or something.
 
"Or something" won out when, at 1:00 a.m., I decided this needed more than just the off-white border/binding I'd planned.  
I cut the charm pack in half, sewed it together scrappy-style, and attached it as the outer border. Very pleased with how it turned out.  

0 comments: