8.11.2024

Not What I Planned

 Do you see it?

We went out to take pretty pictures of Jewelbox and didn’t realize until much later that it was… the back side. Such pretty seams. 🙄 Trying again tomorrow…

Finally finished this table runner - it just needed the outer border sewn on - so it can go to my longarmer pal this week. Final dimensions are 23.5x76.5”. It’ll be all ready for next Independence Day, rather than too late for this year’s …

This is not the project I planned to start next, but it kept calling to me. All the fabric  is from my stash and the finished quilt will be donated to my quilt guild for Quilts of Valor. 

Note to self: restock Kona Rich Red.

This hibiscus loves the back yard - it’s put out a new bloom almost every day since hubby brought it home. So pretty…


0 comments: