12.18.2022

Zoo-Be-Doo Lights

I love all the light shows available this time of year.


We took the littles to see the Moorpark Zoo Holiday Lights tonight.


It’s not in the same league as the Santa Barbara Zoo’s show (which I apparently forgot to post…) 


but it was fun to be out in the cold, hanging out with family. 


Jac and Donovan especially loved the reptile room (several snakes and lizards were moving around in their homes), petting a bunny and all three kids loved the bubble “snow” play area. (My favorite part was seeing the tiny African hedgehog up-close).

This was just the right size for Jac and Donovan’s attention span and energy level. Or maybe it’s my energy level, trying to keep up with Big D in the dark . . .


Well worth the $ (ahhh, senior rates are so lovely), plus I love supporting America’s Teaching Zoo.
I’d definitely go again next year. 

1 comments:

Vickie L. Graham said...

I had no idea Moorpark had a zoo🤯 What happened to our tiny backwater?