12.21.2022

Cookie Day

We’re counting down the days to Christmas!


I’ve never been a real fan of sugar cookies. 


They’ve always seemed like too much work for not enough yummm. 


And where’s the chocolate!?? 


Despite that, they really are close to perfect for baking with little kids.


Rolling dough? ✔️ Cutting cool shapes? ✔️


Messy icing and sprinkles everywhere? ✔️ and ✔️


Tomorrow is the last day of school before winter break and I have a marshmallow art project planned.


Then Friday, Leanne and I hit the baking hard - chocolate chip cake, zucchini bread, peanut butter candy, cinnamon rolls and brownies.

 Donovan’s cookies

It’s my favorite part of Christmas prep and I’m so excited I can hardly stand it. 🤩

 Poor Donovan is still recovering from his cold . . . and gave it to Pop. Sigh


Note for next year - this is Annette P’s Sugar Cookies For Decorating recipe. Delicious! 

0 comments: