11.21.2021

Visiting

We’ve been in Colorado since Friday, 


celebrating this one’s 15th(!!) birthday


with cake*, 


presents, 


and a wood-burning craft party in Estes Park. 

Most of us had never wood-burned before

 Rachel’s pieces - she’s very good at this

and were a little leery of the hot tools.


Turns out it’s a lot of fun


and nobody burned themselves. Hooray!


Hubby and I combined our pieces but everyone else came home with their own wall-hanger.


Such a fun way to spend an afternoon with family.


* Teenager goes to grocery store with dad to pick out birthday cake.
Me: what kind of cake did you get?
Teen: a pretty one with my favorite purple flower on it.
Me: but what flavor is it?
Teen: I don’t know, I didn’t look. It was pretty and I wanted the flower. 
😂😂 It was white cake, with white frosting and a pretty purple flower. 


1 comments:

Vickie Graham said...

That looks like fun!!