11.15.2021

Power Rangers

Currently, Donovan‘s favorite things* in the whole wide world are dinosaurs and Power Rangers. 


So when I started his latest dinosaur quilt, I was also on the lookout for Power Ranger fabric.  Found it!** Kinda. 


This is, as Donovan will be quick to tell you, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (from the 90’s TV show) as opposed to Dino Fury Power Rangers (from the current show.) Donovan has absolutely no interest in the MM franchise. He is strictly a Dino guy. 


I’m hoping he’ll give me a pass, though, since his favorite is the blue guy and I happened to have the perfect Power Ranger blue in my stash. 

Leia practicing her one-eyebrow-raise

And also? This backing took *a lot* more time and effort to put together than the front. Worth it though.


* Not to be confused with his favorite people, who are and probably always will be, his mom and Jackie. Daddy and grandma are neck and neck for third place. 😂😂

** Etsy is my go-to for unusual or hard-to-find fabric. I was able to snag one half-yard and one quarter-yard piece (for a matching pillow case) before this was sold out. Yay!!

0 comments: