11.17.2020

Lunch Pizza

We’ve fallen in a lunchtime rut so it was time to shake things up. 


Monday night Jac and I made pizza dough (thanks, Teena!) and put it in the fridge to rise. 


Then today, as soon as Leanne was released for lunch, 


we were rolling


and cheesing


and baking away.


This was Donovan’s first time making pizza. He liked rolling the dough


but he *loved* adding the cheese and rolling it all into a burrito/calzone/squishy thing. 

 Donovan’s creation

I’d try to flatten it out but he’d grab it, give me the stink eye, and roll it up again. Kid has opinions!

 Jac’s pizza

And the verdict? Leanne and I loved our pizzas; Jac ate most of hers after I bribed her into trying a bite;

 Leanne’s pie

and Donovan took one look, turned up his nose and demanded a peanut butter sandwich. Hey, pleasing 2 out of 3 kids ain’t bad! 

0 comments: