11.11.2020

Catching Up

Playing catch-up on the last week or so. We managed to do a few things besides compulsively refresh electoral college counts and election results. Is it over yet??



Leanne and I made pool noodle pompom shooters (using this tutorial) and it was a ridiculous amount of fun for 10 minutes of work. So much giggling!


The dollar store pompoms were too lightweight to go very far, so I’ve ordered heavier felt pompoms for the next round. Donovan is going to love this. 


We’ve started Jac on a preschool-in-a-box program that my niece recommended. She loves it!


Jac really enjoyed her pre-COVID preschool and I’m sad she’s missing out on that experience. I’m hoping this will keep her engaged and on the path to kindergarten readiness. 


Leia and Leanne were out of school today for Veteran’s Day and were not pleased when I made them turn off their electronics and do something together. 

 Leia’s fake mad face; she’s practicing for her teen years

They took turns playing and complaining. Such a mean grandma. 😂


Leia asked to learn the lazy daisy embroidery stitch.


Not bad for her first try!


A sure sign winter is coming - 


Lily is spending a lot more time on my lap, sandwiched between my lap quilt and the one I’m currently working on. You’d think that fur coat would keep her warm enough but the silly girl loves quilts when it turns cold. 

0 comments: