3.26.2020

Finding The Happy

Concentrating on things that make me happy, since the things that make me want to cry are out of my control. 



Donovan fake napping with PopPop. “I’m asleep Grandma, honest!” Not.


Real napping after I separated those two, Pop to his (tv) room and Big D to the crib.


Donovan discovered the elephant I crocheted a few years ago. 


It was today’s favorite toy. He even left the eyes alone after I asked him not to pull them out. Such a good little guy. 


Playing in the front window. All the kids have loved that big bay, using it as a stage or a playroom. Donovan thinks he’s hot stuff now that he can climb up and down by himself. 

Bonus - I have 10 more masks almost finished after a friend dropped off her stash of elastic. It’s a drop in the bucket but it makes me feel like I’m doing something to help. 

0 comments: