3.25.2020

Bikes and Playdo and Masks, Oh My

Since the beer bug hit (get it?? Corona? Beer? Oh, never mind 😜) our time with the baby grands has become more limited.



Today was Jac’s turn to hang out while Leanne took an online painting class at home. 


Jac got to do anyyyyyyything she wanted (what else is new, right??)


so we did art, and played with playdo - mixing the colors, which Leia *hates* (hi, Leia!) - 


and watched both versions of Frozen AND 

Jac rode her bike outdoors for the very first time. 


She made it almost around the cul-de-sac before she crashed (minor) and decided she’d walk the rest of the way around the block. 

 One for me

After she went home, I started on a new face mask pattern. The “for a nurse by a nursepattern is the one our local hospitals are asking to have donated.

 For Mary, test #2

My first try was way too big but the second one was much better. Hoping I can cut my time down from 1.25 hours per mask, which included cutting and making the binding/straps the old-school way. 


I want to start cranking these out and get them where they’re needed. Faster is definitely better.

0 comments: