1.05.2020

A Little Late Or A Lot Early?

I started these wall-hangings shortly after Thanksgiving, 


 for Marie’s family

but between making bags, the little girls getting sick and all the usual holiday madness fun, I’m just now finishing them up. 

 For Gary and Shelly

Gifting these makes a tiny dent in my panel collection, 

 For Mary and Matt

a hole I’m pretty sure I’ll fill before the next holiday season rolls around. 

  Candy cane stripes for binding

I do love pretty holiday panels. 


Jac helped me set up for pictures, then asked to have her picture taken with her new yarn. Who could say “no” to that little face??


Such a silly bunny. 


1 comments:

Vickie said...

Don't you love panels? I even did one this year that's been stashed for 10-15 (or more?) years. A Daisy Kingdom...are they still even in business? I had fun quilting it out.