3.05.2022

Mini Greenie

Finished this Friday 


and love how it turned out. 


My goal was to have it up by March 1, so I was off by a couple of days, but there’s still plenty of time before St Pat’s day . . .


and I’ll probably leave it hanging until April anyway, when I hope plan to have a new Easter bunny mini ready to replace it.


I experimented with thicker 12 wt thread (see arrows above) to accent the N/S E/W lines on the compass, but it’s still not quite right, so I think I’ll embroider thicker lines once I take this down. 


I’m also still second guessing myself on the background (from here


and wishing the finished mini was bigger, so pretty sure I’ll be making another of these soon-ish. Good thing they’re fun. 


2 comments:

Vickie L. Graham said...

WOW!!!

captainhook said...

Absolutely stunning. And I love the background; it makes everything pop!