12.08.2021

Bah Humbug

Seems like every holiday season has that *one day* and today was ours (hoping it’s the only one!)


These two spent the day in Grandma’s House of Feverish Toddlers, Jac recovering (she’ll be back in school tomorrow) and Donovan in recovery mode but not quite there yet. He’ll be back tomorrow and he’s going to be bummed that Jac’s not here for entertainment. 

Boring!

And one of my current projects also chose today to be difficult. I thought this would be fairly quick and easy but the first set of trees was borrrrrring.


Second set was better and I like the background (Jac and I decided it’s golden snowflake circles) but now the sashing is too wide. 


All I see is a big red +, rather than the tipsy trees. Ripped that, cut the strips in half and it’s waiting to be sewn tomorrow. . . .


when the big decision will be what color to use for the outer sashing and whether I want an outer border or just leave it simple. Decisions, decisions. 


My inspiration. There’s no pattern, just a how-to video for making the trees. 


0 comments: