7.10.2021

Watercolor Quilt

Today’s quilt workshop was great - I learned so much and feel a lot more comfortable working with curves. 


I love how Zoom makes these classes possible - the instructor was in Kentucky, I’m in California  and my 16 classmates were located all across the US and Canada. 

Colors are waaaaay off 

The only down side? 

The 7 am start time (10 am East coast). I am sooooo not a morning person.  


Lily helped me finish my homework last night -


cutting out pattern pieces,


cleaning my sewing machine -


and also attended class 

My teacher’s view during class

to make sure I paid attention.


See the red arrow? That’s the pattern and fabric I’m trying to cut in class. Not going to get as much done as I’d hoped. 😂


Also used my new iPad tripod for today’s class. So awesome. Told hubby I bought it so we could use it with the treadmill. Wonder if he believed me . . . (Hahahahahahahaha)

0 comments: