7.20.2021

Bah, Humbug

I was so pleased to get the second half of my Watercolor quilt done . . .


Then I looked at it closely and thought WTH.


I cut and sewed the color sequence backwards. Dang it. (That wasn’t what I said at the time . . .)


Thought about leaving it, since I kinda like it and the transparency effect is still kinda there, but I must have been sloppy in my cutting or pulled too much on those bias edges since I also have significant waves in the fabric (yellow arrow). Double dang it. 

Jac’s portrait of her friend from down the street. 💕💕

I really really want to finish this quilt. I have enough of all but one of the fabrics to give it another go, just as soon as I get over the bah humbugs. Cheerful Jackie art should help with that. I’ll be at the cutting table if you need me. Again.


1 comments:

Vickie Graham said...

Going to be a masterpiece!