7.02.2021

Quilt Delivery

This one reached its new home at Rachel’s today so I can finally show it off.


This is the 3rd (4th?? I’ve lost count) quilt I’ve made with the National Parks panel and I’ve got at least one more in the works (for me!!) I seriously love this print. 


With the added borders, this one is a bit bigger, 61 x 81” as opposed to 54 x 72”. It’s surprising how much difference those few inches make - this one is much more snuggly and comfortable.  Just right for Rachel and Addy’s annual girls camping trip. 


Leia helped me with the pre-shipping beauty shots,


using the awesome new “clip sticks” hubby made me.

Wood-working clamps attached to  sticks

They make it sew much easier for my shorter helpers to hold oversize quilts.

Tula Pink’s “Mineral” in aquamarine for the backing

Which they are always soooooooo happy to do. With the proper bribe payment, of course. 


0 comments: