1.03.2021

Traditions

Hubby and I don’t have any traditions or rituals for welcoming the new year. But after the dumpster fire that was 2020, I felt like we needed to do something


Since we refuse to eat black-eyed peas or liver - my mother’s idea of the correct start to the new year - I settled on buying a new plant and repotting my older ones. 

 Plant babies! 

A bit of positive energy (and more oxygen) is always good, right?*

 I think my new plant is ‘mother in laws tongue’?

Notice the spikes around the money tree? Lily kitty would eat this one down to bare branches if it wasn’t protected. 


Fortunately, she’s learned to leave the cacti alone. Silly cat. 

* And then I burned dinner on New Year’s Day. Crossing my fingers that doesn’t cancel out the positive plant energy.   

0 comments: