7.20.2020

Wedding Quilt

When my eldest niece - who’s also one of my very favorite people - got married in May, I wanted to send her something special. 



I was in the hospital with her mom (and my mom) on the night Lacey was born. 

 Quilted with hearts, of course

It was supposed to be my 30-minute dinner break from work, 


but in the excitement, I kinda sorta forgot to go back for several hours. And almost got fired. (Oopsie)


But I got to see and hold Baby Lacey before she was even an hour old. So worth it.


Best wishes for a long, happy life with your beloved, Lacey. We love you bunches.


Pattern is “Charming Lucy”, made with two charm packs from French General that I’ve had safely hidden in my stash for years, waiting for the perfect project. The backing fabric - bought on a whim awhile back - is for the couple’s mutual love of nature and the outdoors. 

0 comments: