5.22.2020

Wedding Roller Coaster

First a wedding - 



for a favorite niece and her very dashing fella. Even without social distancing, I bet they would have chosen a meadow venue. So beautiful. This was my first experience with Zoom meetings. Leanne, who uses it every week for distance learning, was kind enough to give me some pointers and I’d read enough to know how to use the “mute” button so I didn’t embarrass myself. . .


Leanne’s class has been studying force and motion. 


One of the optional assignments was to design and build a roller coaster, so that’s how she and Pop spent their morning. 


Leanne came up with the design and did all the work. Pop was there for encouragement and a little how-to help.


Didn’t she do a great job? She was so pleased with herself. 


Distance learning at it’s finest. 


0 comments: