2.06.2020

Spring Fever

Spring fever hit early this year. Normally it’s at least March before I get the urge to kill plant new green things.



The early start is due to the landscape nursery where Marie works giving plant seeds to the little girls. That sent Jackie and I on a Home Depot shopping spree for pots and soil. 

 Green=Jac, blue is Leia and Leanne has red

After the girls were done, I repotted most of my indoor plants,


combining these three from their smaller pots,


refreshing the soil for my three Christmas cacti (seriously, who needs three of these??)


and moving my lucky bamboo from gravel to soil (fingers crossed it survives).

Next up is repotting the three orchids I’ve managed to keep alive for over a year (it’s a miracle!) Pretty sure their health is due more to the steamy bathroom where they live than anything I’ve done. 


0 comments: