2.14.2020

Busy, Busy Roundup

Leia received an award for earning a 4.0 GPA last semester. Whoohoo! So proud of her.



Leanne - who turns 9!! on Tuesday- is out of school next week for “Presidents Week”. That’s a new one on me.


I see baking (and eating) in our immediate future.


Donovan’s mom changed jobs so we will have him with us more often. Yay! He’s my favorite little goofball, always making me laugh. And he gives great hugs too. 


Hubby started demolition on the guest bath, the only room in our house he hasn’t remodeled.


It’ll be great when he’s done . . . 

 Ready to start the background

And finally, I took a collage quilt workshop today. So fun and so addictive. 


There are 3 designs in the pattern -  octopus, sea turtle and mermaid. I’d only intended to do the octopus but I *might* have bought the fabric kit for the mermaid during class . . . Oopsie. 

0 comments: