2.11.2020

Homework, With Extra Tula

I love Laura Heine’s collage quilts but they look so complicated.


 Teen Tiny octopus - 16x20” finished

All I’ve ever done is buy a pattern or two and put them away for “some day”.

 All 3 designs are in the $25 pattern 

So you can probably guess how fast I signed up when a local quilt guild offered a workshop - and kits. Hooray for not having to guess what fabrics are appropriate when I have no clue what I’m doing.


Since it’s a one-day only class, there was homework - ironing the pre-cut fabric onto the sticky backing.


Done!


I had extra sticky stuff, so I added some Tula Pink scraps from my Tula Nova quilt (which is done except for the binding! So exciting!). Perfect match in color and subject. This is going to be fun. 


1 comments:

Vickie said...

Jealous!!