11.18.2019

Turkey Day Prep

One of the things I miss most, from when my mom cooked holiday dinners, is yeast rolls. She’d have cookie sheets on radiators all over the house, trying to ensure the rolls rose on cold Tennessee (then Georgia and not so cold California) days. Such a great smell and so yummy when they were fresh from the oven.




I’ve tried making rolls off and on over the years, without much success. But this year, I was determined to have yeast rolls on turkey day. So I found a few recipes to try beforehand . . . and had success on my first batchPretty sure it was the accompanying video that got me through.  

 Fresh, hot roll, avocado and feta cheese. Yummmmm

Winner, winner, bread for dinner! (Still planning to try a few more recipes . . . )

1 comments:

Vickie Graham said...

Good for you...I have given UP! LOVE the colors in your new quilt.